Leinster

Yup, everything kosher in the Kingdom.:) Are you sure you've got friends ..... anywhere. I mean, you were acting the mega yahoo on Saturday night. You have tried turning it on ? You have, haven't you? :D Oh Jeez, another Leinster fan suffering from burnout. No need to worry, the problem will have solved itself this time next year :p

Youch! Not sure what sources you have, but on Saturday night I was having a very civilised dinner with friends, or at least the mannequins i dress up as friends. I'll admit the conversation isn't much, but at least I have a 100% record in monopoly.

I take it though you're giving Leinster fans a whole year of ribbing, that's pretty generous.

Must have been misinformed. Sorry. But my man in the wine cellar told me that after you departed there were timber heads atop timber bodies at all kinds of angles. Some more lying on the floor. And that it resembled a scene from the Somme sans tomato puree :) Designer lingerie hanging off the elk's head, cigar stubs littering the oak floor and 5"heels caught up in the chandelier.

Must have been misinformed. Sorry. But my man in the wine cellar told me that after you departed there were timber heads atop timber bodies at all kinds of angles. Some more lying on the floor. And that it resembled a scene from the Somme sans tomato puree :) Designer lingerie hanging off the elk's head, cigar stubs littering the oak floor and 5"heels caught up in the chandelier.
Are you implying that Latrade is a cigar smoking, cross dressing, stripper acrobat?

This is the problem with today's society: there's no such thing as privacy anymore. Sure people will say I didn't have to give a complete account of the evening on twitter, but I still stand by this being an egregious invasion of privacy. I know my rights.

Besides which, give me some credit, I paid extra and got fibreglass mannequins, not cheapo wooden ones.

This is the problem with today's society: there's no such thing as privacy anymore. Sure people will say I didn't have to give a complete account of the evening on twitter, but I still stand by this being an egregious invasion of privacy. I know my rights.

Besides which, give me some credit, I paid extra and got fibreglass mannequins, not cheapo wooden ones.

Gotcha! You were having a TS Lowry/Aubrey Beardsley evening tout seul. Nothing wrong with that at all. Do you wear a monacle? :)

To be fair, this recession was going to make it difficult for those fans to go anyway, presumably most were going out of loyalty and probably with a 'we'll worry about paying for it later' attitude. We'll still be going and supporting Leinster (albeit in our Munster jerseys!!), but it can't make sense for everyone, it doesn't make sense for us either but what the hell, we'll worry about paying for it later. :)

I have a ticket and am thinking of going. Are ye flying into Edinburgh? Flights are v expensive now.

Anybody know of a cheaper, if longer way to get there?

Anybody know of a cheaper, if longer way to get there?

For the international, we got a flight to Glasgow and taxi to Edinburgh. There were six of us, so the taxi was only £20 each.

Try the Leinster messageboard to find others who might be willing to share a taxi and split the cost.

Even Glasgow is expensive now if going from Dublin. I am flying into Newcastle but I booked a while ago. I am not sure how much it is now. Friends are going Dublin/London/Glasgow and they booked it last week and came to about €170.

Back