Laya Laya Simplicity Renewal quote

Eithneangela

My sister was quoted €2741.10 by Laya for Simplicity renewal for her husband and herself. (€1370.55 per person)
The online price per person is €1167.35 per person.
The HIA site quotes €1267.80 per person.
Anybody any idea what Laya is up to?

I was quoted 2823 for 2 adults this week with a Jan 1st renewal date. I do pay by monthly direct debit.

I think there is an online price discount of 10% so take out the policy online rather than through LAYA call agent.

No 10% discount on Simplicity............................................. I checked, its not on all policies

I did a quote on the HIA website and got 1267.80 for Simplicity. My renewal is 1/1/20. I'm away for Xmas, so decided to do it over the phone. I contacted Laya and they did the monthly price of 117.63 which equates to 1411. I didn't cop the difference until I went through the docs they emailed me and the monthly amount was higher than expected. I rang them today, and they say the price is increasing in January. Not particularly happy, but not sure there's anything to be done. I will look at other schemes as I'm still in the cooling off period. The day to day excess is 100 per the quote BTW.

Back