Large Dining Table

Berlin

Does anyone have any idea where I could find a large dining table (preferably with chairs)? I want to seat 8-10 people, but almost all the furniture stores I've seen, online or actual, only seem to do 6 seaters or extendables. Also, I'm not interested in something that would cost thousands!

would you consider travelling to ikea? check out their website www.ikea.co.uk
i researched dining tables a while ago and from what i can remember there have quite a selection of large ones.

Berlin,
I had a similar problem recently and finally found a 2 meter dining room table (non-extendable) and 8 chairs (3 on each side and 1 at each end) from Vincent Byrnes in Palmerstown for just less than 1K.

I have a table to dispose of free of charge. It will seat 8 people. It is a lovely old table with drawers for cutlery and a place for table cloth etc.

Also have 4 dining chairs if anyone is interested all in good condition FOC

Thanks all. Thanks too Franmac, but I'm specifically looking for something plain, no drawers etc.

Try thers guys

www.finelinefurniture.com - good Irish stuff - got a table & chairs their this year.

Alternatively go to Navan there's a range of furniture stores there with tables to suit most requirements.

Good luck

Try Table.ie - they make tables to suit your needs saw them at the ideal homes exhib a few weeks ago. - not sure about the chairs though but I am sure you can buy them elsewhere. I bought brown leather ones last year in navan for €125 ea- saw them in Dublin for over €200.. Bought table somewhere else...

franmac said:
I have a table to dispose of free of charge. It will seat 8 people. It is a lovely old table with drawers for cutlery and a place for table cloth etc.

Also have 4 dining chairs if anyone is interested all in good condition FOC

Where are you based - cork maybe?

Back