Kitchen Quote

Aimee

Hi guys, wonderful site! always pop in for a look, been great help at times. so alas I have registered to start waffling on with questions ;) I am building a house which is almost complete and really want a solid kitchen which will stand the test of time. I have moved several times and have done the MDF etc so this is what I long for. I have been given a quote for a cockbeaded kitchen, hardwood - to be painted - with a beech worktop, taps and sinks are included - the quote is €14,900. I am getting a run of presses on one wall, under only no wall presses, a substantial larder, shelving, wine racks and baskets unit, false chimney brest, unit and presses around the range, an island unit with breakfast counter at end.

Anyone have any idea how good/bad that price is? I personally feel it is good, as I was expecting it to be nearer €20,000 but just want to bounce off anyone who may have an idea.

It's in the same ballpark as we're paying to QK Kitchens for a new kitchen, though we're not getting an island.

Hey guys! Cheers for coming back to me. Its a local carpenter whose work is really really good, he is sought after, located in South Kilkenny. Well I think I am gonna give him a buzz and tell him we will go with him as nobody here seems to have fallen over and died at the price :p :)

Back