Key Post: Online House + contents insurance

Discussion in 'Mortgages and buying and selling homes' started by Elcato, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Elcato

Elcato Guest

I remember seeing on the site some time ago that there was a number of on-line brokers offering good deals on house and contents insurance.

Who are they ?
  2. eamo1

eamo1 Guest

Re: House + contents insurance

crikey...your almost as lazy as me..why not have a browse through the site?...wont take long to find the info
  3. Cashman

Cashman Guest

4. CM

CM Guest

5. Joe Public

Joe Public Guest

Re: New on-line insurance broker

You can also try
  6. Re: New on-line insurance broker

"Thank you for visiting our site and I note you have received a quotation for
    your Motor Insurance.

Should you obtain a better price elsewhere, please contact me on 1850 43 43 43
    quoting the reference number above and we will review your details and hopefully
    improve on your quotation.

Kind Regards,"

I went through the process of requesting a quote for car insurance through The quotes were average. Then this arrived a week later.

Who are they trying to kid? They may just as well have said "ONLY JOKING!! Give us a ring and we will give you a better quote." It is no wonder that car insurance is such a irritant to many people.
  7. rheinie

rheinie Guest

Re: house insurance + contents

got quotes from all of the sites listed above .but found I got the best quote from First Call Direct 160 pounds in fact of a differance for the same cover