Key Post: Hair Straighteners?

ghd

You can buy it on this website [broken link removed] for £89 sterling which includes posta nd paking this works out around 130 so a bit cheaper than peter marks

Veron1, what is the name of the hairdressers in Carlow you got your GHD?

Hi there,

Having read about the good hair day straightener for many months, I have finally decided I am going to buy one. Does anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy these, either on line or in a shop?
I've heard that hairdressers can get them at cost price and might sell them to you for that if you know them well...?? any truth in this? Or is there anyway I can buy direct from producer and save a few bob?

Also, there was a thread here a while back about beaty products on line, can anyone point me in the right direction? Coming up to Xmas I could do with buying some pressies for people!

thanks in advance

Frizzy

Try here 30 quid cheaper http://www.salonlines.co.uk/shoppingbag/index.php?country_id=372

i have tried many of the straighteners on the market and one point or another and my GHD still by far the best. Friends of mine have cheaper ones and they either don't last or don't work as well.
I have my GHD about 4 years now and it gets used several times a week and still like new. Have the protective oil as well which i put tiny bit on ends of hair and no problems with hair getting burnt or damaged by them.
Anyone thinking of investing in a straightener these are the way to go. My opinion anyway!

Hi,

GHD have just launched their limited edition Christmas Pack... Mark 4 iron, 5 products , Leather bag with heat resistant insert and DVD showing how to use it. The new mark 4 iron has a shiver/ sleep control which will alert you when the iron has been left on. The packs sells for €229. The single iron for €155 is the older model and the newer model for sale on its own, will not be available till Feb 2007 approx.

I use a great hair straightener , it's the best one I've tried, it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it has tourmaline ceramic plates which cause less damage to the hair, it heats up to 460F for all hair textures, it's dual voltage and the best of all is that keeps my hair soft, shiny, frizz less and super straight. I luv it :D

Back