Judgement on family home ?

Banjaxed

Hi

Could someone please give their opinion or knowledge on this question please......

If a bank eg. AIB started talking about putting a Judgement on a family home - they obviously aren't going to the expense of it for nothing ..... do they usually go in then and enforce the Judgement ?
Advise is not to worry if they threaten this .... that the banks don't call it in ! that sounds like it cant be true.
In the situation that Im thinking of here - there is already equity on the family home.

Thanks !

Why don't you post all the details instead of a tiny bit and you will get better advice. It seems that in many cases banks who put a judgement mortgage on the family homes do not enforce it. They have to do another legal step for that, called a well charging order. Sometimes they threaten the judgement just to get borrowers to wake up and engage.

Last edited:
Thanks Bronte - i might put up the information later for some advise.
Im worn out - engaging ..... thanks

I know Banjaxed but you have to keep going and eventually there will be light at the end of the tunnel. We see more and more of those but I do agree it has been too many years now.

Back