Japanese Car Mechanic/Garage

W

WacoKid

Hi,

Does anybody know a good mechanic/garage for japanese cars?

Cheers........

WacoKid said:
Ha ha

Sorry about that one, anywhere in Dublin!!

This guy comes recommended from FTO Ireland so if he's good with FTO's then he knows his way around other Japanese makes/models

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Paul Nolan [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]086-2649884 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Artane, Dublin [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Comes highly recommended from a number of owners, has worked on FTO's for a few years.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Good Luck ;)

Cheers Dobber

Does he have his own garage as I need a CV joint replaced on my celica import and its not a job that can be done on a driveway?

I used JapImportsDirect ([broken link removed]) previously but they are cowboys in my experience........

WacoKid said:
Cheers Dobber

Does he have his own garage as I need a CV joint replaced on my celica import and its not a job that can be done on a driveway?

I used JapImportsDirect ([broken link removed]) previously but they are cowboys in my experience........

He surely does have proper facilities if he comes recommended by FTO owners as they wouldn't trust their babies with anything less than a pro

Good Luck ;)

Kevin in stadium motors up at the Square, seems good.
Looks after my vw for me seem to always have a good variety of cars including a few japs in the garage. 4598944

There was also a guy noel in Macken motors on Macken street, Dublin 2 6770500 use to go to when the job was close by, he is good and reasonably priced.

I would say ring and ask for a price or else just go up and pick brains.

Back