JA Reduction?

ontour2009

I got my cheque in the post with 34.30 less then I usually get per week today has it been reduced? :(

Impossible to know without further detail.

Are you married/cohabiting? Are you living with your parents? Are you on a FAS course? etc

My circumstances haven't changed in the last week. I thought maybe it have been a reduction in the budget or something? :(

I thought payments had to be collected in person from post offices to cut down on fraud? How come you get yours posted?

When I got my cheque this week I was also short money not as much as you, mine was around 11 euro short? same here no changes in circumstances. Tried ringing several times but couldn't get an answer. Will see what I get on Tuesday.

Would it have any connection with the 2% levy that came in on the 1st May? The exemption threshold is €15,028.

Well I got my cheque today and it is 12.95 sort again this week. Have been trying to ring them all morning to find out why but no answer. Will have to go down!!

Would it be anything to do with the Bank Holiday in the beginning of May... SW don't pay for bank holidays as your employer does if you have worked 40 hours in the 5 weeks prior to the bank holiday

I know the week of the bank holiday we are short because our employer has to pay us for this but I am still short. 12.95 is an odd amount and isn't a day either!

Back