Issue with Revolut app after changing phone

TestLink

I changed my old phone to a new one recently. Revolut app was working fine on the old phone. But when I tried to activate Revolut app on the new phone, it is not accepting my old passcode. The reset passcode via phone number and email doesnt work. When I try lost access to both email and phone, it is taking me to chat. When i chat I am asked for my selfie, my photo id and then a selfie with id. After I submit it still not allowing me to change the passcode. I am then taken to the revolut agent for chat. The agent tells me to check the email address associated with my revolut account. But no email comes in to my email account. Also try Eligible for Push Token, but this option doesnt get displayed. Couple of times doing this, I am getting the message I have reached maximum attempt in recovering the account and has to wait 24 hrs to come back to chat after clearing the cache in the revolut app.

I only have around 25 euro in this revolut account. I contacted FSPO (Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman of Ireland) regarding this and was told that I have to make a complaint with revolut first and then if the issue is not sorted to come back to them.

Any one else face a similar issue with Revolut? What is the best way to sort this?

Do anyone know the customer complaint email address of revolut?

Thanks....

Last edited:
@TestLink - I changed phones a few months back, and had to go through the re-validation process with a selfie and validation etc... The person I had on their chat going through this was very good, precise and knew the process.

You will need to go back and go through the process (I know I know...). Login online here, have the chat agent on a web browser on a laptop /tablet etc (something independant of the phone) and get them to walk you through the process.

Make sure your email is valid and that you can access it on your computer / tablet - might be going to the spam folder. The email address MUST be the original one that you set up the account on.

I can't advise you on how to proceed but can let you know about my experience. I changed phone recently and didn't have to go through re-validation. Your old passcode has probably expired. I don't remember much about the process which would indicate it was quick and easy.

Back