Is this social welfare abuse?

To be honest the solution to all this is to send an annoymous letter, this way under FOI they have no way of giving persons name out,even if they wanted to!!!

That said, its hardly a good example for a child to be brought up in a household where fraud is practiced out on a day-to-day basis.
Would you be equally concerned about children being brought up in households where tax evasion is actively encouraged by seeking 'price for cash' quotations for building jobs?

Cleverclogs7, your post declaring (sorry don't know how to use quotes) that it was about time to close this thread got me curious, and after reading your posts I am wondering what your status is? In some posts you state you are a single mum without a partner, in others you have a partner but he lives with your parents, he’s your ex partner and gay in another - how does that happen/work? You have been reported once for suspected welfare fraud, why? You have been on the housing list for nine years, however, on the 25/12/08 (Christmas day!) you replied to a thread about Prague, that you had lived there for 5 years and had just moved home from Ireland a few months ago - your exact words!!!. So how exactly are you were you able to be on the council housing list for 9 years when you were out of the country for 5 off them???

Things aren’t adding up here! Either you are a compulsive, liar, a Walter Mitty type OR you are a social welfare fraudster.

Anyone find it interesting that Cleverclogs has not posted at all(on any forum!) since sally seems to have 'outed' her? (last post was same day as sallys - 31st July) for someone that was such a prolific poster (she was at more than 1 post per day average) up till then makes me almost certain sally was onto something!

Maybe shes on holiday, but for some one who finds 'money doesn't fall into her lap' (but still manages to save €300 a month) I don't think thats an option...besides she would have posted about it!

Framework has anything changed with your neighbour? Any updates? Do you think the SW have actually followed up on your letter?

I had a friend that reported there neighbour that was in similiar position, because I showed them this thread it gave them the confidence to do so, but all the fraudster did was hide the fellas car around the corner to show he wasn't living there, and to my knowledge nothing has changed so far (and yes my friend was sure of there facts before reporting).

Makes me think that the SW are not really caring to investigate these things properly, hence SW claim that such a high rate of reports are unfounded.

It makes me almost want to give up my job and join them if its that easy! Whats the point in working your ass off if you can live it up doing feck all ?

Complainer, Tax avoidance is not the same as false claiming and is never treated as harshly either by society or by the courts.

;-)

Last edited:
Back