Is there a slow down in the second hand market at the moment ?

Sarah W said:
I'm in a similar position - been trying to sell my 1999 323ci BMW for 6 weeks. I've dropped the price from a "hopeful" €19,950 to a "take the bloody thing" €16,950 and still no takers.

Roll on SSIA money.....

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Hi Sarah,

I hope this doesn't make for depressing reading, but there was a guy trying to sell a year 2000 323i (not coupe) which went from 21K to 12K over 3 months.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054854040

Is this yours:

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=387877

YouNeek said:
Hi Sarah,

I hope this doesn't make for depressing reading, but there was a guy trying to sell a year 2000 323i (not coupe) which went from 21K to 12K over 3 months.

I bought it in fact, fine car i must say and not a single problem with it. While the second hand car market is depressed in general it definately is for big engine cars. I paid exactly €12k for that 2000 323i and he hadn't a single other offer in that timeframe.

Eurofan said:
I bought it in fact, fine car i must say and not a single problem with it. While the second hand car market is depressed in general it definately is for big engine cars. I paid exactly €12k for that 2000 323i and he hadn't a single other offer in that timeframe.

Thats what you call savage depreciation :eek:

Eurofan said:

Good man, fair play to you.

Have to say that the guy advertised his desperation to offload it, so he was always liable to get a poor deal for himself.

Originally Posted by Sarah W
I'm in a similar position - been trying to sell my 1999 323ci BMW for 6 weeks. I've dropped the price from a "hopeful" €19,950 to a "take the bloody thing" €16,950 and still no takers.

That could be something to do with the Meath reg.!!!!!

Back