Irish Water Website

moneybox

So after a very long drive, I have arrived at holiday home to find not a drop of water coming through when I turned on the mains. I tried to log on to Irish Water website to check for disruptions of services but was met by red flag to say website unsafe, contacted friend in Waterford, same story with website. Eventually after two hours I did manage to log on but no notifications for my area. I get few drops coming through every now and then otherwise nothing. Thankfully I have few logs and coal in the shed to enable me to light a fire. So I am just going to bed down with a couple of beers and the resident mouse for the night. Was so looking forward to hot shower. Great service from a national utility :confused:

And I did pay my water bills if anybody asks.

Last edited:
Nothing on council website, there was disruption two days back which they hoped to have rectified that evenung. Those tweets are up until January 7th, they obviously dont tweet on a sunday:rolleyes:

but was met by red flag to say website unsafe, contacted friend in Waterford, same story with website.

They're still using a legacy SHA1 cert to encrypt data. Most browsers started issuing warnings on sites that haven't migrated to SHA2 from Jan 1st.

Back