"Irish Construction Boom statistics"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaeld

I have tried this on search and cant find anything.

I am doing a dissertation on Strategic Management for college.
In my Introduction I have made comments about the growth over the last ten years ie number of houses built and sold etc.

I have looked on the internet and cant find anything relevent, if someone could help me I would be appreciate it greatly and will glady mention them and the site on my acknowledgements ; )

Regards,
Michael

http://www.environ.ie/en/Publications/DevelopmentandHousing/PPPConstructionSector/FileDownLoad,15353,en.pdf

I know this report does not cover the past ten years but you might find it interesting and maybe of some use.

Strategic Management as it relates to the construction industry (CIT disertation)

Please do not duplicate questions
Hello Boys and Girls,

in 4th year Construction Management course in Cit and have decided to write my dissertation on Strategic Management and relate it to the construction industry.

I have started researching this last week and have so far come up with some solid information.
What im looking for is people personal opinions on the subject/ what flaws they have encountered or how it has helped them, basically stuff that i may not find while reading and researchinf from books written about the topic.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back