Investment property being linked to family home!

R

Robanne

Have just contacted MABS today. We built 4 years ago, mortgaged up other house but held onto it as we thought it a good investment...now both of us are public servants...working very hard with 4 children of various ages. Im sure there will be plenty of public service bashing but we do provide a service. I work in education and my husband is a paramedic.

Our net pay has been reduced by approx €15k...we have no tax on our cars and are struggling with food and petrol. The 3 year int only is now up and KBC are offering me a reduction in our home loan payment if we increase the investment property payment up to the rent we are are receiving. Now that means that I have find to try and find the funds to cover the life ins and house insurance which we dont have. We cant do this anymore. I cant sell anything because no one will buy...Could anyone advise me as to how I go about advertising a rental property with a RAS tenant for sale. Surely there must be people out there who have the funds and would this as a good investment. Any feedback people...MABS are going to advise us as well as we have other debts and the pressure is phenonmenal...

...Could anyone advise me as to how I go about advertising a rental property with a RAS tenant for sale.

This seems to be your only specific question. You go to an auctioneer.

Your post if very hard to read, if you want more helpful advice please do the money makeover thread.

Back