Ideal Driveways and Patios, Cork and Waterford

Harry Houdini

Just wondering has anybody come across these guys, Ideal Driveways And Patios Cork and Waterford? Considered getting them for some work, but the more I look into them, things don't add up. They don't seem to be registered under the name ideal driveways and patios with the company registration office and their contact details are a little vague.

Maybe somebody has had experience with these guys in Cork?

Just wondering has anybody come across these guys, Ideal Driveways And Patios Cork and Waterford? Considered getting them for some work, but the more I look into them, things don't add up. They don't seem to be registered under the name ideal driveways and patios with the company registration office and their contact details are a little vague.

Maybe somebody has had experience with these guys in Cork?

Hi Harry,

Welcome to AAM. I have created a new thread in the H&G forum as I feel it might get more replies there.

I don't know anything about this company but Google gave this http://www.idealdrivesandpatios.ie/

Perhaps checking out their memberships of the two organisations might throw some light:

https://www.google.ie/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Interlocking+concrete+pavement+institute

http://www.nationalguild.ie/

They may be on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/Ideal-Driveways-and-Patios-736531456448352/

Last edited:
Hi I am member of management at ideal drive ways and patios if you would like to see some of our many reference available in cork and Waterford our alternatively we can arrange for you to have a look at some of your work and have talk to some our costumes all of work carrys a ten year guarantee and the are no down payments on till the job is fully completed kind regards Bart

Hi I am member of management at ideal drive ways and patios if you would like to see some of our many reference available in cork and Waterford our alternatively we can arrange for you to have a look at some of your work and have talk to some our costumes all of work carrys a ten year guarantee and the are no down payments on till the job is fully completed kind regards Bart

Why don't you (as in the company) have any contact names on the website? Not including contact names looks as if you have something to hide. Having a name to contact via the website would instill confidence in a potential customer.

I've been looking at automatic gates installers online recently and I've ignored/not contacted any company where contact names aren't provided.

Why don't you (as in the company) have any contact names on the website? Not including contact names looks as if you have something to hide. Having a name to contact via the website would instill confidence in a potential customer.

I've been looking at automatic gates installers online recently and I've ignored/not contacted any company where contact names aren't provided.
Yes paddy it is something we will look into our members of sales issue he's or he's bunnies cards and ID card with full names to all people that make inquiries kind regards Bart

Yes paddy it is something we will look into our members of sales issue he's or he's bunnies cards and ID card with full names to all people that make inquiries kind regards Bart

I don't think this reply would inspire confidence in a potential customer. What on earth is a bunnies card :confused:

The person may not be as fluent in Englisg as we wouldn't be in another language. I'd imagine he means "business". They've invited you to check out their work and you don't have to pay until finished and satisfied, you can't get much better than that. You might not want to deal with them, I would. Tell us how you get on moneybox.

The person may not be as fluent in Englisg as we wouldn't be in another language. I'd imagine he means "business". They've invited you to check out their work and you don't have to pay until finished and satisfied, you can't get much better than that. You might not want to deal with them, I would. Tell us how you get on moneybox.
Tanks no problem

General consumer advice is to avoid any company that does not include a physical address on their website.

Back