How to STOP receiving HSE SMS texts?

michaelm

Spam not scam. HSE keep sending me unwanted COVID-19 SMS texts. They kindly tell me I can ignore the message but don't say how stop future texts. I suspect ringing them will turn into a world of pain. Anyone know a handy fix to ward them off?

Spam not scam. HSE keep sending me unwanted COVID-19 SMS texts. They kindly tell me I can ignore the message but don't say how stop future texts. I suspect ringing them will turn into a world of pain. Anyone know a handy fix to ward them off?
Just block the number on your phone.

It's a long Message Centre number, anyway I've added to a screened list so hopefully that will do the trick.

Why not take the Covid booster - then the Doctor Pharmacist sent a confirmation to HSE and lo and behold the texts stop

I had forgotten that I had a HSE account since Covid. When I logged on there was no way to stop communication or edit my email or mobile number. I rang them asking them to delete my account but they are, so they say, unable to do so. I had them turn off communication.

Why not take the Covid booster - then the Doctor Pharmacist sent a confirmation to HSE and lo and behold the texts stop
That was an option I guess. Though I would have preferred to swerve it, I took the original vaccine to ease travel to Europe. I'll not be taking a booster to delay texts/emails.

Back