How to remove service warning indicators (thanks to mondeoman)

Hi mondeoman, any idea on how to remove the service indicator/reset the km reading to next service on a Citroen Xsara 2.0Hdi (2005 model)?

Thanks

Raymond

Hi Raymond,

To remove service indicator-

1- Switch ignition 'OFF'

2- Press & Hold the button beside fuel/Temp gauge.

3- switch ignition 'ON'

4- Keep button pressed for 10 seconds
Display will now read '0' & spanner symbol will go out.:)

Hi Mondeoman my hubbie has 2004 Suzuki Liana no code for the radio. How do I get one? Thanks in anticipation.

Hello mondeoman, Can you tell me how to reset the Oil Service light on a '05 Toyota Corolla Verso? Thanks

hi

we had our 2003 Audi serviced by a local guy and he reset the service to the fixed 9k miles rather than longlife - is it easy to reset it to the longlife regime? I'm sure he'd be able to do it in seconds but if I can do it myself and save the trip it'd be great.

Thanks
SSE

hi

we had our 2003 Audi serviced by a local guy and he reset the service to the fixed 9k miles rather than longlife - is it easy to reset it to the longlife regime? I'm sure he'd be able to do it in seconds but if I can do it myself and save the trip it'd be great.

Thanks
SSE

Hi,
"vehicles on longlife service interval must have the service indicator reset using suitable diagnostic equipment"

Mondeoman - great post !

05 BMW 525d touring - just had the brake pads replaced by non BMW dealer and need to get the warning light removed.

ALSO, the car has run flats but the sensor seems to be over sensitive. I just replaced 2 tyres about 2 months ago and the other 2 last Christmas. The warning light - saying I have a puncture and to drive slowly - came on about 3 months ago. I brought it to a BMW dealer who told me I don't have a puncture but will need 2 new tyres in about 2months (so about now) BUT the light seemed to come on about 3 months before I needed them - is there any way to adjust this so it only comes on maybe 1month before I need new tyres?

THANKS in advance!

Hi,
"vehicles on longlife service interval must have the service indicator reset using suitable diagnostic equipment"

Bugger, thought you might say that! Thanks anyway.

Incidentally people who say Germans don't have a sense of humour haven't tried replacing a blown headlamp bulb on one of these cars :)

Mondeoman,
How do you Remove the service warning indicators on a Toyota Avensis D4D TR 2.0 08.

Excellent stuff mondeoman.
Can it be done for a 01 Primera?

Hi Try this

1. Switch Ignition 'ON'

2. Ensure radio is switched 'OFF'

3. press & hold 'INFO' button

4-Turn volume button until self diagnosis menu is displayed.

5.Release .INFO' button.

6.using Joystick select confirmation/adjustment & press Enter (by pushing button)

select - Service & press Enter,

select -Reset & press Enter,

7. Press 'BACK' button 3 times to return to the main menu.

8. Switch ignition 'OFF'

hope this works for you.

Hi Mondeoman

Great forum.

Any idea how to remove the service indicator to the next service on a Seat Ibiza 2002 (new model)

Thanks

Please help. how do you put out the oil change leight on a toyota corolla verso 2005 d4d

Back