High Court Defence??..

R

roadracer100

I expect pretty soon to be informed by my mortgage lender of court proceedings surrounding non-payment of loan. Cant go into the details but I cant see it staying in its currant limbo.

My question is, If I can prove that the mortgage broker acted incorrectly, maybe illegally during the application process and/ or the solicitor failed in his undertaking to the bank is this the basis of a defence to prevent the lender landing me with a large bill at the end of the case.

I have to be vague due to the nature of the case and the complaint so sorry about that..

Regards.

NO.

you have two issues here. Bank v You is the first case and You v Mortgage Broker is the second.

However, stand back a bit. You borrowed the money, you spent the money and you must pay it back. Its simple.

I accept the money was borrowed etc... But the problem I have is while Im accountable for it all at moment those who acted incorrectly are laughing all the way to the bank. I accepted the advise given as correct, and within the law. It turns out the professionals, or so called were lining their pockets...

Back