Health Insurance Health Insurance Renewal-Alternative Options Please

2Clueless

I am with Laya on the SimplyHealth Excess Plan.
It is due for renewal in June - e1297.35.
I would love someone to suggest a similar plan at a lower cost. Ideally, with Laya as I'd hate the hassle of switching provider (not ruling it out though)
I am 39 with no dependants. Health is good (Thank God) but I would like a good level of cover. Thanks

Here are 2 suggestions with Laya to consider, with similar cover, hospital excess 125 or 175.
Total Health Complete; price 1144pa
Total Health Complete 175; price 1074pa

[broken link removed]

Snowyb

Here are 2 suggestions with Laya to consider, with similar cover, hospital excess 125 or 175.
Total Health Complete; price 1144pa
Total Health Complete 175; price 1074pa

[broken link removed]

Snowyb
Thanks Snowy-you always come up trumps!

Renewed on Friday with Total Health Complete 175. Then I heard a Pat Kenny Newstalk podcast yesterday about a Corporate Plan Plus being launched by Laya on June 1st. Would that plan provide better benefits?

Hospital wise these 2 new plans are identical to Total Health Complete range., and are worth considering.
The only difference is for outpatient cover, there is a 300 or 500 cap , per member per year.
If this is not a problem or restriction for you, they are certainly worth looking into.
The main advantage is the low excess for day case in private hospitals, just 50 per visit.
I needed to see the finer details today before posting a reply.
You have 14 days to decide.

[broken link removed]

http://www.hia.ie/news/laya-healthcare-will-release-2-new-plans-1-june-2015

Regards Snowyb

Last edited:
Back