Hamburg - public transport option getting from the Airport to the premier inn Zentrum , Willy Brandt strabe

joer

Hi there . What is the best public transport option getting from the Airport to the premier inn Zentrum , Willy Brandt strabe. Trip advisor have very old reviews.
Thanks

Does Google map give you the options here?
Thanks. I have looked at that , there seems to be two options. One is getting the s bahn and walk twelve mins . The other is getting the s bahn and change to the u line which gets to a place two mins walk. I was asking if anyone has done it and If the twelve min walk is an easy walk, which would take the hassle out of changing lines..

Public transport in Hamburg is extremely easy to use, so the change to the U-bahn is not a problem. If you have heavy cases then the 12 minute walk might be a problem. I'd go for the easy option and switch to the U-bahn.
And it's not Strabe - the character that looks like a B is actually a double-s so Strasse. It means street.

Public transport in Hamburg is extremely easy to use, so the change to the U-bahn is not a problem. If you have heavy cases then the 12 minute walk might be a problem. I'd go for the easy option and switch to the U-bahn.
And it's not Strabe - the character that looks like a B is actually a double-s so Strasse. It means street.
Thanks Michael , that sounds like the easier of the two options. Thanks also for the spelling correction....

I need not have worried about transfers as the transport system in Hamburg was quite easy to navigate and always on time . Everything worked very well , thank you all.

Back