Good value short breaks in Ireland at the moment

Porridge.We were at Sheraton end June (8 of us).We all had a wonderful 3 days. No complaints re staff or service. Breakfast gorgeous.Weather was fab too which made a difference. Walk to golf club for lunch or coffee.Sit outside and admire view.I wrote a review on Trip Advisor when we returned we enjoyed so much. PS. Lovely coffee shop with home made food on main road near hotel. Enjoy

I know this post is late for original poster but wanted to add my experience of a good break in Ireland recently.

Aug 09 stayed in Lakeside hotel in Killaloe/Ballina, Co Limerick -2Ad & 2Ch, 4 nights B&B plus 2 Ev meals. Excellent value at €375 incl of access to leisure centre plus cruise on River Shannon. They are emailing me with other 1,2 night offers which are terrific value too.

Restaurant & bar food vg, staff helpful,close to Limerick city shopping; close to Burren, Cliffs of Moher, St Brigids Well,

I must say, I really can't see the value in the supervalue breaks. Having looked around recently for a few different breaks, the supervalue ones are not that much better priced. Certainly not enough to sway your choice of hotel. Search a few and compare.

Anyone else got ideas for a three day family break. Living in Dublin but prepared to travel. 2 kids under 4. Might consider taking the train rather than driving. Mid week special would be ideal if the saving was good!

try bellinter house in meath. games rooms, pool, outdoor tub, cheap deals mid week by phone. family rooms, activities near by.

Back