Garden Design / Landscape / Paving

G7979

I am looking to get some prices for my back garden - it is a relatively small space and is standard builders issue. I haven't done much with it since I moved in bar putting in a few daffs and pansies so really a blank canvas.

I am hoping to get something very low maintenance, probably paving/brick work with a couple of small raised beds. I would like to get something done properly rather than just throw down a load of paving flags. I do want it to look nice, not just grey slabs.

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone to do the job from start to finish including Design ideas, plants etc?
Also would anyone have some guideline costs?

I am based in North Dublin

Thanks

We got Howth Garden Centre to design and build our gardens for our house.Very good team out there,great attention to detail and gave us our dream gardens.They blended in hard landscaping and raised stone walls with soft landscaping and native plants to create some wonderfull garden spaces for us.They supplied all the plants,bulbs,trees and shrubs and got in some wonderfull hollyball trees for us too
After the original 1st onsite meeting with them to discuss the project,they did us up 3d images of what the gardens would be like when finished and also gave us full plant lists so that we know what plant is what in the garden.They also designed and installed for us a lovely secret patio area so that we can sit back in the summertime and enjoy a quiet snack outdoors away from the house.
My wife and myself are delighted with their work,attention to detail and their professionalism.They also left the place spotlessly clean too.

Ask for Georgina or Paul,both are fully qualified horticulturalists and landscapers. Contact number is 01-8396754
[broken link removed]
[broken link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back