Function Room for Wedding 50-60ppl Dublin & Surrounds BYO food decoration ect?

K

krolichku

I have a wedding coming up quite shortly for 50-60 ppl.

I would like to hire a function room or party room with some dancing space, so that I can bring my own drinks, food, decorations etc..

Anywhere in Dublin or surrounding areas would be nice.

Can someone recommend a room or space for hire please??

I would really appreciate guys.

Thanks.

Was at a 21st in St Mary's Rugby club in Templeogue last year. They provided the bar but everything else was brought in.

You're going to find it tough to find somewhere that will let you bring your own drink in.

Two places I can think of are The Royal Hospital in Kilmainham, and Taylors Hall which is beside Mother Redcaps in Dublin 8. Both are lovely venues, with beautiful rooms and gardens. Neither are cheap, but if they are within your budget make a lovely venue.

Hotels, Bars and Pubs, reception centre's, galleries all have function rooms to hold a fully catered event or a corporate event and so these rooms are a great place to host many types of events. One should ensure to choose the perfect function room for any type of event as the occasion is important. A wedding function room may require a dance floor, catering facilities, bridal room and a stage for a band or DJ.

Back