Form 11 P60 for half year but unemployed for first part

pernickety

Hi all,
I have searched and found: http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=7199&highlight=p60+unemployment
but I'm still not sure of correct answer.

My OH forgot to do his Form 11 back in 2003 and we're trying to sort it out now. He was unemployed from Nov 02 (so i suppose he should have a p45 from then (but it would relate to 2002 ) so wasn't working until June 03. We have his P60 which covers June 03 to Dec 03 and I have put those figures on the Form 11. My problem is the money received in unemployment benefit from Jan 03 to May 03.

Where can we find these figures? Would the dole office issue an equivalent to a P60? Or do revenue already have these figures?

Thanks in advance

You can ask the Social Welfare Office where he signed on for a statement to cover the appropriate months, there should be no problem in supplying same.

Hi all,
I have searched and found: http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=7199&highlight=p60+unemployment
but I'm still not sure of correct answer.

My OH forgot to do his Form 11 back in 2003 and we're trying to sort it out now. He was unemployed from Nov 02 (so i suppose he should have a p45 from then (but it would relate to 2002 ) so wasn't working until June 03. We have his P60 which covers June 03 to Dec 03 and I have put those figures on the Form 11. My problem is the money received in unemployment benefit from Jan 03 to May 03.

Where can we find these figures? Would the dole office issue an equivalent to a P60? Or do revenue already have these figures?

Thanks in advance

01 - 7043798. Taxation section of Social Welfare. Just explain what you need and they will post out confirmation

It's not the rate of UB in 2003 that's important it is the actual taxable amount received. As a previous poster has said phone the number given of call in to your local SW office for a Certificate of Unemployment received.

The first €13 of each payment is not taxable but SW will have already dealt with this and the Certificate will only show the amount of taxable Benefit received

There are clear rules for determining how much UB is taxable and non-taxable in individual circumstances. It should not be a big deal for the OP to work this out.

Back