K

kellysayers

Found this site
may be of interest to any of you who have holiday homes that you rent out
[broken link removed]

could be good to send to timewasters

kellysayers
this is just what I need.
It is so timeconsuming sending photos etc etc to potential clients for villa rental.
Yes there are timewasters and cheapskates.
It is hard to weed them out though.
Never realised the whole process takes so much time.
Long term rentals have their attraction albeit at lower rents!

On a more serious note regarding renting your foreign property can I recommend www.holiday-rentals.com ?
It is mainly for the UK market (which is far larger than ours) and we found by marketing with them that the response and booking rate is excellent.
We tried all the Irish daily papers also but I must say that the holiday rental website was by far in a way more cost effective.
The key we found was to run frequent special offers which increased the exposure of your property onthe site for a nominal sum.
Annual fee is something like 250euro which is less than a couple of weeks in a daily paper.
You get free text messages fro the site to alert you to enquiries which makes the running of the rental a lot easier.
I have no affiliation to the site.
I know it is mentioned in the holiday section of AAM but I just want to alert those with holiday rental properties about the advantages of the holiday rental site.
Do others use this site?

I agree holiday rentals is excellent well for french rentals anyway certainly brings in the clients quite few UK based this is true.

do you know if holiday rentals is any good for the orlando market? if not, can anyone recommend one as I am not having much luck with the ones I am with at the moment

www.vrbo.com is very good, if you're aiming at the US market. It seems to be fairly well known and we get quite a few hits from it.

I have no connection to VRBO.

Back