florida hotels

If you are a family group I recommend taking a house. Great value, more room, private pool etc.

Last edited:
Conan said:
If you are a family group I recommend taking a house. Great value, more room, private pool etc.

nope its for 2 adults who dont drive so it need to be somewhere central

brodiebabe said:
Central to what?

Exactly, Orlando is a fairly spread out, you need to decide if there is a particular attraction you want to be nearest to.

Haveyou ever been to the States before? It is a very difficult place to get around if you are not driving. San Francisco is one of the few cities that is very manageable with out a car but a lot of other places do not have very good public transport systems. Where in Florida are you going? What places are you planning on visiting?

brodiebabe said:
Haveyou ever been to the States before? It is a very difficult place to get around if you are not driving. San Francisco is one of the few cities that is very manageable with out a car but a lot of other places do not have very good public transport systems. Where in Florida are you going? What places are you planning on visiting?

going to orlando and waht to be near all the attractions, i.e theme parks shops etc

has very good discussion boards that you will deffo get an answer to this question, many local people give the answers aswell as tourists. You can also check reviews of hotels before you book them. The review are written by tourists who have just visited them. Just remember that alot of the reviews of Orlando hotels may be written by Americans who tend to expect a higher standard of service than Irish people.

Back