Excessive Heat in Supermarkets.

Who would you contact? In a supermarket, some random staff member will look at you as if you had two heads.
Might have more luck in a small book store being able to talk to an actual responsible staff member \ manager.

Dunnes in Donaghmede is the same, it is ridiculous. You could walk around in a t-shirt in December.

I wear a gilet \ waistcoat and put my keys, phone etc into that. I wear a battered old rain jacket getting from car to shop and take it off and leave it in my shopping bag during the shop.

Do the owners not realise how uncomfortable it is for shoppers.
It is dreadful at the moment in lots of places.

I actually have to think about the type of clothing to wear when visiting Dunnes Stores, I often leave my clothes in my car and just wear my budgie smugglers when shopping. :D

I sometimes think it is done for the benefit of the staff so they can walk around in shirt sleeves.

I sometimes think it is done for the benefit of the staff so they can walk around in shirt sleeves.

For the staff working on the fridges/freezers it can be extremely cold hence the reason that a lot of them wear the heavy black gloves when handling frozen products.

I had to leave Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt this week due to the excessive heat blowing down on the top of my head.

Same in Bookstation Stillorgan and Dubray Books Stillorgan.

Do the owners not realise how uncomfortable it is for shoppers.
The average age of shoppers in those areas is about 76 as young people can't afford to live there. That's why it's kept warm. ;)

I had to leave Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt this week due to the excessive heat blowing down on the top of my head.
Well that probably explains why we can never get any "willowWarm" there, always seem to be out of stock on Thursdays ;)

Back