Exceeded overdraft limit

grapefruit

Would two incidents of exceeding overdraft limit by 20 euro show up on future icb report??

I would not think so, ICB is used to record credit obtained, In the main loans, you exceeded your overdraft nominally, not the end of the world happens a lot, the fee that went with your oversight on each occasion is harder to live with.

It was three??
We are approved in principle for mortgage at the minute, worried they will do a credit check again before finalising and it will show

The bank will probably request up to date current account statements before drawdown. If i remember correctly it was a condition on my loan.

The bank will probably request up to date current account statements before drawdown. If i remember correctly it was a condition on my loan.

Do you know if all banks do this, what bank were you with?
We have already submitted p60s, acc statements etc & had credit check by underwriters.

The fact that you've a) you have an overdraft and b) gone over it three times is something that needs to be sorted. People shouldn't have continuous overdrafts as that's a mugs game and they most definitely have a money management issue I would suggest, especially if they exceed it.

Thanks for that, but everyone has months where emergencies crop up!! My query was to do with ICB report

Do you know if all banks do this, what bank were you with?
We have already submitted p60s, acc statements etc & had credit check by underwriters.

My mortgage was with EBS. I am sure it was a condition to be satisfied before they would issue the loan cheque. I am almost certain I handed them in to my solicitor. You really have to be very careful with all your accounts until you have the keys.

Thanks for that, but everyone has months where emergencies crop up!! My query was to do with ICB report

I know what your query was, others answered that. You will know from my posts that I don't accept that emergencies just crop up, not when one can plan for them. By money management. The website you're on !!! We've another poster on here today in 60K of debt, those little 20 Euro's here and there add up. That's how they begin.

Personally I don't understnad people being so blase about going not only into overdraft, but exceeding it. Like it's 'normal'.

My mortgage was with EBS. I am sure it was a condition to be satisfied before they would issue the loan cheque. I am almost certain I handed them in to my solicitor. You really have to be very careful with all your accounts until you have the keys.
I know, it was highly stupid!! Many thanks for the reply

I know what your query was, others answered that. You will know from my posts that I don't accept that emergencies just crop up, not when one can plan for them. By money management. The website you're on !!! We've another poster on here today in 60K of debt, those little 20 Euro's here and there add up. That's how they begin.

Personally I don't understnad people being so blase about going not only into overdraft, but exceeding it. Like it's 'normal'.
Far from blase about it actually!! Thanks for taking the time to reply

Back