Euro Car Parks Management Company

legend99

At lunch time my wife got given out to by a guy in a supermarket carpark. fair enough, maybe she was parked there while she went for lunch elsewhere. But one thing struck me. the guy said she'd be receiving a warning 'in the post'. How could that be possible, aka, how could a private company match registrations with peoples addresses?

Was it the Merrion Centre? They have a guy following people if you leave your car there, it doesn't matter if you have just shopped there. You are stopped on the street and questioned. If you leave the centre for any reason your car must go with you.

no was in Cork. My issue is the threat that was issued saying you'll get a warnign letter in the post. Don't see how a private company could be matching reg plates with car owners

Inclined to agree. Unless the Cops or DOE are giving them access to their car database.

He he he, these Euro car park attendants can be little Hitlers. Mr.V was in Dunnes car park in Tralee recently, and had fed the machine and was absent mindedly repeatedly hitting the button to get the ticket as it was slow in appearing. One of the attendants came up to him and very crossly told him to stop repeatedly pressing the button and wait for his ticket. Whereupon Mr.V started hitting the button at twice the previous rate just to annoy her. I just fell about laughing when he told me. These guys are just so sad.

Back