Electricity bill deducted by direct debit but no copy of bill provided despite requests.

Magillagorilla

Hoping somebody may be able to help. An electricity bill was taken from my bank account by DD, normal procedure. I did not receive the bill either on the portal or in the post. I have since received another bill which references the one in question as having been paid. There is even another bill on the portal from before the absent one. So there is no issue concerning uploading. A number of conversations with, and emails to, the provider have not been successful. I would like to see this bill but don't know what to do now. Thanks

Tell your supplier you want a copy of the bill, hard-copy, PDF or whatever suits you. Ask the next rep you talk to that you want to escalate the enquiry to a complaint and you want to speak with someone in authority.

Tell your supplier you want a copy of the bill, hard-copy, PDF or whatever suits you. Ask the next rep you talk to that you want to escalate the enquiry to a complaint and you want to speak with someone in authority.
If it becomes necessary to make a complaint then see here:

Back