Discarded Dog Turd Bags.

SoylentGreen

I was walking through the grounds of Mount Merrion Church today. They have lovely raised flower planters full of daffodils close to the church at one end of the car park. There sitting on the edge of one of the raised flower beds was the discarded bag of dog turds.

What sort of people stoop to this level of filthy distasteful behaviour?

It seems to be everywhere.

I notice the same thing on Bull Island. There are 3 bins in the vicinity, you would pass 1 of them on your way back to car \ footpath. They aren't even bio bags most of the time.

At one of the back entrances/exit to the Deer Park in Mount Merrion there used to be a litter bin. Every day the top of this bin was piled high with dog turd bags. The Council decided to take the bin away. Now there is just a space where the bin used to be. Every day this space is now piled high with discarded dog turd bags.

Craw Thumping hypocrites.

In my town there are specific bins for dog turn bags in places most used but council are lousy at emptying them and they stink after a while. I can never understand why someone goes to the bother of scooping it up, tying a knot in the bag and then leaving it there. Height of laziness

I was walking through the grounds of Mount Merrion Church today. They have lovely raised flower planters full of daffodils close to the church at one end of the car park. There sitting on the edge of one of the raised flower beds was the discarded bag of dog turds.

What sort of people stoop to this level of filthy distasteful behaviour?

It seems to be everywhere.
At one of the back entrances/exit to the Deer Park in Mount Merrion there used to be a litter bin. Every day the top of this bin was piled high with dog turd bags. The Council decided to take the bin away. Now there is just a space where the bin used to be. Every day this space is now piled high with discarded dog turd bags.

Craw Thumping hypocrites.
Maybe the problem is with the type of people who live around Mount Merrion...
You'd never see that in Tymon Park.

Lots of people put on the big act of cleaning up after their dog in case someone is looking. Then when they have a quiet corner and nobody is looking they discard the bag. Scumbags.

In my town there are specific bins for dog turn bags in places most used but council are lousy at emptying them and they stink after a while. I can never understand why someone goes to the bother of scooping it up, tying a knot in the bag and then leaving it there. Height of laziness
Nor do I.

They make for great hand warmers on a cold day like today

This has been a bug bear of mine for years. Somebody scoops the poop, hops in the car, dumps the bag of poo outside of the car for somebody else to clean up. I see it every day in Cork. Approach the offender and prepare for incoming verbal abuse e.g. “Mind your own business . . .” with a few adjectives added. I have even recorded such conversations with my mobile phone and also took some pics.

I don't think people in built-up areas / apartments should have dogs in the first place. Only if you have a garden for them to run around and poop in should you be allowed have a dog IMO.

Back