Did anyone get a letter from their bank about the Central Bank review?

corktim

Has anyone received a letter from their lender advising them of thier inclusion in the central bank tracker review?

Yes I have but it is very general - says my case will be reviewed and their report is due at the end of September

Last edited:
If I recall correctly was yours as a result of ongoing issues? I'm wondering if blanket standard letters have gone out.

yes mine was specific - no blanket one - from my own experience i'd say it could be awhile

I wrote to Ulster Bank at the start of April requesting information as to the status of my case in the overall Central Bank review - not so much as an acknowledgement received back. As I am a former First Active customer, the Central Banks enforcement will now apply. I am in the process of drafting another letter....

Not surprised, they won't take any notice unless you write a complaint letter. Their customer service is beyond shocking.

Keep at them, that is what I did over the last few months to get my response, also I found when I was specific as to when the reply was to be ( last one emailed on Monday, said I wanted letter in my hand, not an email saying a letter had been sent) by Friday at 5pm you have a better chance of them doing it...though still not a great one.

Funny this being brought up at this time. I missed my tracker in 2008 by one single day but the Bank refused it on medical notes. Continued refusal. Might be best to assemble papers to file complaint with Ombudsman.

Back