Days Hotel Galway

I stayed there twice. The staff are very efficient and courteous. Rooms are clean and well equipped albeit standard hotel rooms. The leisure centre is excellent although the water in the pool is a bit on the cool side. The restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price. The bar is bit understaffed and the live music is not up to much. Overall a very good hotel and for me it would be the hotel of choice in Galway, and I've stayed in most at this stage.

It used to be owned by Ryans but they sold it to Days hotels . They have spent a lot of money doing it up so im sure its fine

gg

Cahir said:
Days hotels in America are manky!

Isn't that regularly the case with american brands when they're exported abroad?

A lot of Hilton hotels in the US aren't much better.

Or take Old Navy or GAP. Bog standard "Dunnes" type clothes in America, but get their own boutique areas (and associated prices) in Arnotts.

ronan_d_john said:
Isn't that regularly the case with american brands when they're exported abroad?

A lot of Hilton hotels in the US aren't much better.

Or take Old Navy or GAP. Bog standard "Dunnes" type clothes in America, but get their own boutique areas (and associated prices) in Arnotts.

Old navy is a great shop in the states. Far better than dunnes and far cheaper too.

Back