Crumlin opinion

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

If you run the search option in this forum only you will find previous discussions on the roads you mention.

Not sure how useful this site is now

You may find further advice over on www.boards.ie

Good luck with the purchase.

Raphoe road, iveagh gardens are lovely. Windmill rd is in 2 parts bit closest to crumlin rd is nice. Schools- st damians, assumption for primary, drimnagh castle secondary,.....ps you're nowhere near kimmage in these areas

Hi,
was thinking of buying a house on kells rd
Some of the posts here mentioning it are old enough but really helpful..does anyone have any more up to date advice though? Saw a couple of houses there over the past while. One i really liked, all the houses around looked really nice and well kept etc but someone said to me to stay away from there but just wondered can anyone else steer me in the right direction??
thanks in advance

Hi,
was thinking of buying a house on kells rd
Some of the posts here mentioning it are old enough but really helpful..does anyone have any more up to date advice though? Saw a couple of houses there over the past while. One i really liked, all the houses around looked really nice and well kept etc but someone said to me to stay away from there but just wondered can anyone else steer me in the right direction??
thanks in advance
It's a lovely road,,it has some lovely elderly neighbours it is in fact a mature area,,there is some children playing on the green but that's it,my nan is living there 50 years,,
Good luck

Hi Guys!

Also first time buyer considering crumlin because of space and proximity to town. Very little in Dublin under 300k. Am looking at clonmacnoise road. Anyone any advice? It's myself and my bf. Don't want to be afraid to walk around the estate with the dog or walk from the bus stop at night. Also does anyone know are these houses easy enough to rent? Much appreciate any advice u have!

Prices in areas like this are lower for a reason. People need to be mindful of that.

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

Also first time buyer considering crumlin because of space and proximity to town. Very little in Dublin under 300k. Am looking at clonmacnoise road. Anyone any advice? It's myself and my bf. Don't want to be afraid to walk around the estate with the dog or walk from the bus stop at night. Also does anyone know are these houses easy enough to rent? Much appreciate any advice u have!

I've been in that area for years, no issues walking the streets, even at night.

Very little availability of rental in D12 at all, I know of one rented recently which had queues at two viewings.

Back