Contact from ISI between now and July 29th exit from Bankruptcy

Stuboy

Hello all.
Following on from the commencement order of the 1 year bankruptcy term and the deadline 29th exit for all of us over 1 year in, I presume that we will all get one last assessment for RLE compliance.
I have been contacted this week by the ISI for the means test data: payslips, bank account statements, childcare payment proof etc.
Will this be the final assessment do you think? they will hardly try and assess us all again in the month before discharge?
curious to know if anyone else to be discharged on the 29th of July has also been contacted.

Hello all.
Following on from the commencement order of the 1 year bankruptcy term and the deadline 29th exit for all of us over 1 year in, I presume that we will all get one last assessment for RLE compliance.
I have been contacted this week by the ISI for the means test data: payslips, bank account statements, childcare payment proof etc.
Will this be the final assessment do you think? they will hardly try and assess us all again in the month before discharge?
curious to know if anyone else to be discharged on the 29th of July has also been contacted.

I was wondering the same myself. My last assessment was in October, due another in April. Were you due a means test now?

I was wondering the same myself. My last assessment was in October, due another in April. Were you due a means test now?
I had been in touch with them over another issue and they came back and asked me to do a full assessment. Just wondering if this will be the last as it is now under 6 months to the discharge date.

Back