Commercial Motorcycle Insurance?

Etamagents

I am looking to insure 4 commercial motorcycles that will be used in Dublin - they are 125cc. I have contacted numerous insurance companies and brokers with no joy.

Anyone know if it is possible to commercially insure motorcycles in Ireland?

Just ask one of the motorbike couriers who they are insured with & give that place a ring

Yeah, I tried them but they only offer private insurance - I am looking at commercial insurance. Carol Nash definitely don't offer it and AON have not got back to me yet.

Hold tight for a week or so rumour is there is a new motor bike insurer entering the market very shortly (could be only a mater of days), don't know what their criteria will be but might be worth waiting.

alright jonathan,
im intrested to know more about this new insurance company, im currently with aon but cannot get fire and theft and comphrensive is almost 1000 euros. third party only seems a bit of a waste, no more than a piece of paper to show the guards.

Quinn direct - don't know if they have started yet but they are due to start soon

got a quote from quinn direct alright but will not put more than one bike on to a policy so aon still way cheaper. carol nash wont even give me a quote on my aprillia millie

Back