Christmas Present ideas and Advent Calendars 2023

odyssey06

Might appeal to some as a present to someone or themselves!

M&S Beauty Advent Calendar

BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR - Get yours for €50 (worth €380*) when you spend €40 on full-price clothing, homeware or beauty. Offer excludes sale & clearance items.

This year's calendar features a selection of 25 hand-picked products, including 11 full-size products across bath and body, skincare, fragrance and make-up. Enjoy iconic skincare treats from Origins, Aveda, REN and Clinique, plus luxurious bath and body products from This Works, L'Occitane and Nuxe. Elevate your makeup routine by experimenting with products from Benefit, Pixi and Clinique, and finish with a spritz of Shay & Blue fragrance.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/ie/the-advent-calendar-2023/p/hbp60619010

Food and wine in any order would be my Christmas present idea .............for me , of course. And perhaps some dessert, which was mentioned on another forum a while ago......as a little treat.

The look fantastic advent calendar is pretty good this year, both male and female

There is nothing wrong with giving gifts of Cash. Cash is King. We've had so much controversy with Gift Cards that trying to use them can cause anguish especially when there is some form of "glitch" in the shops.

Give Cash, it's most appreciated, has the least hassle and it works for the receiver and giver. And it never goes out of date.

Mrs C really hit the jackpot with me, I'm a simple man with simple needs most of the time ;)
A tin or two of Chocolate Kimberley's and if she times it right she can pick them up for about €8 a tin

There is nothing wrong with giving gifts of Cash. Cash is King. We've had so much controversy with Gift Cards that trying to use them can cause anguish especially when there is some form of "glitch" in the shops.

Give Cash, it's most appreciated, has the least hassle and it works for the receiver and giver. And it never goes out of date.
I agree to a point and there are times cash makes sense but really the whole idea of giving a gift is the "thought"/effort and not what is least hassle. There is nothing like getting a gift that shows the person knows you well (even if it just chocolate kimberley!) it cements a personal connection between people that means more than just a number in an envelope.

Back