cheapest car parking in dublin city centre

frunzy

Hi,
just looking for cheapest 'evening' car park in dublin city centre. I know theres one in jervis any other one?
Thanks

Re: cheapest cap parking in dublin city centre

Irish Life on Lower Abbey Street is €5 overnight I believe, but if you need to move the car it closes at midnight. From memory the College of Surgeons at Stephens Green was always quite reasonable overnight too but I haven't parked there in years so can't say what they charge now.

Dublin city Centre parking for €1.50 per hour or €10 per day
Open 7am to 8 pm
Located in Apollo House at junction of Tara Street and Poolbeg Street.
Brother has used it, it's pay and display but he says it must be a secret not any more!!

Cheapest CAP parking in dublin city centre ? I would have thought a coat/hat stand. :D

Depending on where you're going these might be convenient:

Park Rite, Fleet Street, Temple Bar is 24 hour, I don't know the price. You could phone them on 671-4201.

'Cleary's' 24 hour car park on Marlborough Street is €1.50 after 7pm.

Irish Life on Lower Abbey Street is €5 overnight I believe, but if you need to move the car it closes at midnight. From memory the College of Surgeons at Stephens Green was always quite reasonable overnight too but I haven't parked there in years so can't say what they charge now.

Irish Life are very expensive to park in during the day. Jervis centre is much cheaper.

Jervis Centre is €12 for the whole day, and I think the Ilac similar
The Gresham (off O'Connell St) is €16 and Clery's €20
All do overnight deals, apart from Arnotts - after leaving my car there once and going out that night so picked up next day after work, it cost me over €100 as they charge by the hour even overnight!

For evening parking, the Royal College of Surgeons is €5.50 from 5pm to 10 am. You must pre-pay to get this rate.

The old underground carpark on Drury street, Dublin 2 charges only €2 for the whole evening on weekdays. Cant remember the name of the company that runs it but its the one on the Exchequer/Wicklow street end.

'CHEAPEST' car parking in dublin city centre

Whats the latest...who is the cheapest?

ST. STEPHENS GREEN = €12 for 24hrs. Can this be beat?

Whats the latest...who is the cheapest?

ST. STEPHENS GREEN = €12 for 24hrs. Can this be beat?

Is Qpark online (as above) still the best price for city centre €12 for 24hrs?
Can anyone beat this?

Back