Cheap Valuer in Cork Area

staunton

Hi all just quick question need valuation cert for NIB does can anyone recommend and give me contact details of a cheap option in the cork area.
Thanks

Kevin Barry has just done one on my property. No number for him though, sorry, the mortgage advisor arranged it.

€120 for Coughlans - cheapest on the top few on the First Active approved list. They came out in 2 days after 5pm.

I think you should ring NIB first and ask them what valuers are on their valuers' panel (some banks use particular valuers). Ring a few of them and get the best quote. Just because the above mentioned valuers came in with "cheap" valuations, it is of no benefit to you if they are not on the NIB panel.

The NIB guy just said he needed to be registered with the IV something or other.
Best advice is prob just to ring around myself anyway.
Thanks all

Hi all just quick question need valuation cert for NIB does can anyone recommend and give me contact details of a cheap option in the cork area.
Thanks
For the LTV mortgage with NIB, if you open an Easy Plus account they reimburse the cost of the valuation, so no need to worry about 'cheap option'

Yea but there are monthly fees for that account so might as well choose the easy (free) account and pay up front as I'm happy with my current bank.
Thanks a mill anyway

Back