Cashel, Co. Tipperary

Que_Sera_1982

Hello, Myself and OH are looking to buy in Tipperary for our young family and have been looking at Cashel specifically. We are familiar with the town and it seems lovely with good schools, nice lively main street with good places to eat and drink, good sports clubs for kids etc. I think it would suit us and the location is perfect for the commute to work (near Thurles). We are currently renting in a rural area in another County but it's not ideal for reasons I would prefer not to get in to.

Our budget would be small (approved for up to €200k but would happily spend a lot less) so we'd probably be looking at a standard 3 bed semi in one of the existing estates in the town. Ideally want something turn-key.There seems to be a good selection on daft within our budget range. Would anybody be able to advise on the various housing estates and the pros and cons in terms of size, build quality, location, atmosphere and possible social issues? I have had a bad experience with neighbors (anti-social behaviour) in the past while renting in another county so i am keen to gather as much info as possible before making enquiries. We like the look of some of the houses for sale in Caiseal na Ri, Dun Chormaic and Steeples. If anybody could fill me in on these particular areas that would be great, also if I have missed any that may be better please advise. Thanks.

Back