car accident who is at fault

I called the guards they wouldn't come out unless someone was hurt told me to exchange information
The guy was in the bus lane because he is a limo it was late in the evening so he would have been allowed in it after 7pm anyway.

Will the insurance company be able to tell who is at fault by looking at the damage

I took it from this post,that this particular lane ended at 7 pm

Just to update this thread with a conclusion.....

Once I got the 3rd parties insurance company I filed a claim against them

The limo company didn't respond to their own insurance company’s calls or letters and since they only had my story of events they have process the claim in my favour :)

Not sure why they wouldn't respond to the claim since there insured they could have gotten their car repaired but that’s there decision.

The car is being collected this week for repairs €600 for parts with a total repair bill in the region of €2500 which to me seemed excessive as it didn't look like there was much damage but I’m not a mechanic.

The car is being collected this week for repairs €600 for parts with a total repair bill in the region of €2500 which to me seemed excessive as it didn't look like there was much damage but I’m not a mechanic.
It doesn't have to look like much to cost plenty. In addition to that, once the garage knows it's an insurance job, you can be sure there won't be any mercy shown on the pricing side of things.

Back