Brian Bloody Crowleys Gob - MEP

L

legend99

Anyone else in the Cork...and I am guessing Munster area sick of the sight of Brian Crowleys dopey gob staring down at you from every lamp post of every main road around?

I think it is a disgrace this is allowed. Why don't the utility companies stop people using their poles...that would stop all of this at source.

As I am on a roll here, anyone else except me find the use of hedgerows in between dual carriageways madness when they only end about 6 feet before any roundabouts. In Cork especially approaching round abouts at the Bishopstown end of the South Link road you cannot see to your right until you are within 6 feet of the white line at the roundabout because of big dopey plants growing...surely you should be able to see to your right at least 20-30 yards in advance to allow you make your decision. They say that driving is about being aware...hard to be aware when you can't bloody see.

Have you considered Yoga? Or recreational drug use? :p

Brian C

Have to agree with Legend. Was at home for the weekend and I had recurring nightmares about Brian Crowley with the body of a lamppost.

Excuse my ignorance but when are the elections? how come I didn't see any other candidates up and about?

within 6 feet of the white line at the roundabout because of big dopey plants growing
I think legend has already chosen the drug use.

Brian C

I had to laugh when I noticed dozens of pictures of Simon Coveney wearing a munster jersey with the slogan 'Coveney for Munster and Europe' scattered on every lampost surrounding Thomand Park in Limerick........

On one of the IRFU rugby boards...someone thought it was Crowley for Munster....the ultimate nightmare!!!

Seriously like.....anyone know why the ESB/Eircom don't stop them....especially Eircom as they are a privately owned company....why don't they tell every candidate to shag off.

I feel bad enough in the mornings going to work before I have to see Crowleys gob staring at me off every bloody lamp post for 3 miles on the South Link Road....

naw mate...I'm not Roy the boy.....hes legend number 1!!!!!

Re: ..

As mentioned on another thread.. FF are notorious for getting their posters up early so that the spending doesn't get counted as official election spending. i.e. they can break the spending limits without breaking the spending limits if you know what I mean.

When they come a canvassing let them know that you're not taken in by their side stepping of the spirit of the legislation and you'll be voting for someone else.

-Rd

What about the detailed discussion on your door step about the topical issues of the day? Ah, stuff it, I shall print your reply and hand them out as the doorbell rings!!

Here's some fun you can have at election time:

1. Agree with your neighbour that you will each adopt directly opposite positions on some issue. Try to get the canvasers to agree with both of you. For bonus marks tape them agreeing with both of you.

2. Clamp their car while it's in your driveway. Then show them the tiny sign at the back of your house saying that any car not displaying a pay and display ticket (available from the kitchen window) will be clamped. Release fee €150.

3. Tell them you've had a bid of €5 for your vote from one of the other parties. See how high you can get them to go.

4. Ask them to say one nice thing about the other candidates. Tell them you wouldn't vote for someone who has nothing good to say.

5. Create a fake manifesto using paintshop pro and claim that their candidate dropped it in your letter box at the last election. Ask why no action has yet been taken on the ethnic cleansing of red heads as promised before the last election.

6. Tell them that you don't need to vote for them because you've found a way to hack the electronic voting system and you've already decided who's going to win.

Just because the voters always lose the Election doesn't mean it can't be fun. :)

-Rd

Back