Boss wants me to see the company doctor because I am off sick

repook

I have been off work for 2mths my boss wants me to see company doctor which is a 70mile round trip but I am not well enough to travell.what do I do?

I suggest you get a letter from your current GP or hospital stating that you are not physically able to travel and send it back to your boss, perhaps adding that you are happy for the company doctor to visit you at home. (assuming you are)

I suggest you get a letter from your current GP or hospital stating that you are not physically able to travel and send it back to your boss, perhaps adding that you are happy for the company doctor to visit you at home. (assuming you are)
Many thanks that's what I will do.

Hi I know this might be off topic but I need a letter for my karate club just stating that I'm fit to train in karate and I made an appointment for this Friday so what will happen when I go ?

Hi I know this might be off topic but I need a letter for my karate club just stating that I'm fit to train in karate and I made an appointment for this Friday so what will happen when I go ?

The doctor will examine you and supply a letter indicating whether you are healthy enough to participate in the sport. You may be charged not only for the visit to the doctor, but also for the medical report.

Back