Bookies don't like losing

Duke of Marmalade

Got this email this morning from LiveScoreBet. Heck I have only been with them 6 weeks. Okay, I only used them for "promos" but surely this is a bit of an over reaction to a profit of €165:mad: BTW I didn't bother with any of their "free to play games", just the gee-gees.
LiveScoreBet said:
Hi Duke

After reviewing your account, you'll no longer be able to take part in any more promotions, including our free to play games.

Although you may still see promotional offers, best odds guaranteed and concessions advertised, any future bets placed will not qualify towards them.

This decision, which was carefully considered and is final, does not affect qualifying bets already made under any free bet promotions prior to receiving this email. It will also not prevent you receiving free bets or the full expected value of any free bets from those qualifying bets.

Bets may also be subject to stake restrictions. Should that be the case, you'll be notified via the bet slip.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Our customer support team won’t be able to provide any further insight in to why this decision has been taken however they are always on hand 24/7 to assist with any other queries you may have.

Team LiveScore

Looking for answers? Head to our Help & FAQs section.

Last edited:
It's more common than you'd think. Show them you know what you're doing and they'll ban you.
I've heard tell of PaddyPower inviting his "best "customers to the VIP box at Cheltenham. Jayz I'd be mortified to be in that set. :oops:
I know AIB do the same, but at least both parties are getting something positive out of the relationship.

I've heard tell of PaddyPower inviting his "best "customers to the VIP box at Cheltenham. Jayz I'd be mortified to be in that set. :oops:
I know AIB do the same, but at least both parties are getting something positive out of the relationship.
There is no way that a 'Duke' would be mortified with an invitation like that.........is there ?

Put all your money on Luke to win the Darts ......a sure thing ;)

It is pretty hard not to get "special treatment" from the bookies (i.e. account closed totally or effectively) if you show reasonable levels of know-how. In truth, anyone who is allowed to consistently place meaty bets on-line is probably an unskilled/very unskilled punter.

Put all your money on Luke to win the Darts ......a sure thing ;)
I have a 9/4 "turbo" bet with PaddyPower on LL. (only a tenner as that is his max on "turbos")*. I actually think LH will win it but you have to take the value. I only stumbled on this turbo thing about 3 months ago and am up c.€500, simply doing tenner turbos and tenner free bets and nothing else.
I hope Paddy is not an AAM watcher ;)

* mind you, I had to pay €11.99 to get NOW TV to give me a day's SKY sports coverage. Wouldn't miss this one.

I've never used LiveScoreBet and I have an account with Paddy Power (which I religiously review before placing an online bet) and my humble betting is usually done physically in shop.. Please explain - Are all the bets on "Promos" free with LiveScoreBet where €165.00 was amassed?

I've never used LiveScoreBet and I have an account with Paddy Power (which I religiously review before placing an online bet) and my humble betting is usually done physically in shop.. Please explain - Are all the bets on "Promos" free with LiveScoreBet where €165.00 was amassed?
Below is the sum total of my activity on LiveScore. I got 4 FBs for my introductory 10 bet. They then every week or sometimes more frequently offer you a FB if you bet 10 and lose. You can see that I made 8 x 10 bets and so I had 13 FBs, By luck 3 won. The key with FBs is to bet reasonably high odds, say high singles. I have to be honest I lay them all off on Betfair and so make a certain c. 5 between the bet and the FB. So I am really only up about 50.
I also use the PaddyPower shop as that is where he gives the turbos if you have a PlayCard.
1704315303290.png

Last edited:
There is vast amounts of inside information in all kinds of sporting events that can be used to beat the market.

If you make a quick profit (especially if new) they will be suspicious.

Back