Bin Bag Collection, Dublin

JohnJay

are there any waste companies, other than Greyhound, that do domestic bin bag collection in Dublin?
Currently a Greyhound customer, but their service has become very poor recently.

Citybin dont cover this side of the city (Kilmainham)
Panda do mention bag collection on their website, but dont give much info, so I must contact them. I think they only do bag collection from business customers though

Citybin dont cover this side of the city (Kilmainham)
Panda do mention bag collection on their website, but dont give much info, so I must contact them. I think they only do bag collection from business customers though

Your opening post just said Dublin.
Maybe best for you to have a google and then call the various waste collection firms.

I checked with Panda, they dont do domestic bag collection. I was very impressed with their response time though - I submitted a query on their website and got a call about 30 seconds later.

I checked with Panda, they dont do domestic bag collection. I was very impressed with their response time though - I submitted a query on their website and got a call about 30 seconds later.

If there is a county council recycling centre near you then you can drop off bags of household rubbish for about 4 euro per black bin bag load.

Back