Best way to set up a company

breffiniman

Hello All. New to this forum and have spent alot of time reading over it. Myself and a friend are about to launch a website which will involve some advertising revenue. We currently have a number of websites but these are just personal hobbies. How can we setup so as to recieve this revenue and issue invoices to our clients. It will not be a great deal of money involved. Definately <100K. At the moment I also do some out of hours computer repair work and I could always join this into the business.

Hope I am not too vague

Thanks

Re: Best Way to setup a company

You need to follow these steps for a partnership:

1) Register a Business Name with an RBN1A Registration of Business name form (obtainable from CRO)
2) Set-up a seperate Bank Account under this Business Name
3) Register for taxes with a TR1 or TR2 form (obtainable from the Revenue)

For a Company, you will need to buy a Company (normally an off-the-shelf one) giving it your Comapny Name and obtain Memorandum and Articles of Association. Then follow steps 2 & 3

Sorry, habit.

Contact these guys if its a company you wish to set up. They are one of many....

Kearney Central Chambers: Dame Court, Dublin 2
(Company Formation Agent) – William Curran

Tel: 01 6710140

Kearney Curran don't take orders from the public. They deal only with accountants and solicitors.

Register a Business Name with an RBN1A Registration of Business name form (obtainable from CRO)

Thats presuming the OP wants to register as a partnership, in which case the form is an RBN1A form. Or if the OP wishes to register as a limited company, the form needed is an A1 + memorandum & articles of association. It is usually easier though to have a limited company registered through an accountant or company formation agent, as they will be able to register a company faster than an ordinary Joe Soap. Better to get some professional advice before proceeding.

Last edited:
Back