Best value European Roadside assist policy - single trip

emeralds

Am trying to find out the best value European roadside assist policy. Single trip under 15 days duration. Am getting quotes of in excess of €50 and as high as €80.
Can anyone recommend a particular policy?

Your car insurance policy may already cover this. Mine (FBD) has a local breakdown assistance service for European travel.

Your car insurance policy may already cover this. Mine (FBD) has a local breakdown assistance service for European travel.

You need to check it out first though. A lot of insurers provide breakdown cover in Ireland & UK but not mainland Europe.

I get my cover through breakdowncover.ie. My premium this year is €92. I only get it to make sure I'm covered when on holidays in France. A necessary cost.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

Hi Olympian,

Are you sure of this? Their website says that breakdown cover is for Ireland and UK only!

Am trying to find out the best value European roadside assist policy. Single trip under 15 days duration. Am getting quotes of in excess of €50 and as high as €80.
Can anyone recommend a particular policy?

If you are going on holiday and booking through campotel or kelair they have a good value policy for about €65. Covered me for 14 days in France recently.No connection to company, just happy with service.

Westgolf

Back