Best Property Management Software?

Always Learning

Does anybody here use property management software to keep track of all their landlord related business?
If so, could you tell me what software you use, the cost and if you would recommend it?

Our Management Company uses Blockman but agree the interface is very basic and it isn't user friendly.

Do you think there is space for another platform if someone was to make one?
A lot of managing agents seem to have signed up for MyBlockman, so I would say a good starting point would be survey them to see what their thoughts are? Pricing would have to be competitive to encourage them to change to a more user friendly product.

Just to be clear, MyBlockman is simply a web portal back to the data collected by Blockman. It's an add-on to the main product.

You can't have MyBlockman without Blockman, Maybe, just maybe, the agents are confused.

Interesting feedback thanks. I've spoken to a number of agencies locally here and they have all said the same thing

So I'm currently in the process of building a new system and working with a few letting agents to map out the features. Is anyone here a letting agent by any chance? Would love to chat and see what features are important

Back