Best place to get catelogues printed

johnnyg

Hi,
I'm looking to get catelogues printed, where is the best place to get these printed at affordable prices. I presume i would have to get it done abroad as these would be scientific supply catelogues, which would be quite bulky and would need good quality print.
Any info greatly appreciated

Hi johnnyg,

I think finding a printed in Ireland might be more cost effective as you said they're bulky and therefore the further away you get them printed the further they will have to travel back to you.

Where abouts in the country are you located? Iwouldn't reccomend the likes of Snap printing but your costs will really depend on the length of the catalogue, the number of copies you need and the specification of the print.

addob

Do you need them designed or are they ready to go to print? Colorman in Broombridge are great at bulk jobs and the quality is fantastic.

DCK Ebrook in Ballymount walkinstown are suppose to be very good

I got some done in Modern Printers in Kilkenny and I was very pleased with them.

Masterphoto Ltd
4 Heytesbury Lane
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4
Tel: 01 6185106 Fax: 01 6675483

Did not print catalogues, but leaflets.
Try them, Great team, great quality! I am ordering to them again

Just to point out that this thread is almost 3 years old - I hope the OP has his/her catalogues sorted by now!

Back